Re: [Evolution] evolution folder layout (Off-topic)

That's an adequate solution, but if you'll recall, we got here by
talking about what the *default* and/or built-in file names for
things are, e.g., "My_foo", versus "My-Foo" versus "My Foo".

I dont think we are calling anything "My Foo" in evolution.  I
am complaining that I do not want special code in evolution to handle
the problem when users insert a space in their folders.