[evolution-kolab-devel] bug report: evolution deletes cyrus.cache cyrus.header cyrus.index files on kolab server

Hello Christian,

thanks for your answer. I come back to it later.

Here another issue (that I do not forget):

***
     evolution deletes cyrus.cache  cyrus.header  cyrus.index
     files on server
***

How it happens:
1. Go into evolutions Junk-folder of the kolab account
2. select all (ctrl-A)
3. delete

It first deleted parts of the messages, then stopped. Then no other
action in mailboxes were possible.

Steps to repair the mailbox
1. login as root at kolab server
2. #sudo -u cyrus cyrreconstruct -r -v user/maria kolabserver com
   (the tags are lost).

Best regards

Jens