Re: [Evolution-hackers] Checking storage location for the module “alarm-notify”

* the "alarm-notify" module is the one in Evolution, right?

Yes.

  It's not said anywhere.

I mentioned a bit of information which indicate that you changed something.

  That you reference a commit doesn't mean everybody will thoroughly read it
  to figure out what you really want.

It is just helpful background information, isn't it?

* you are questioninig the place of the module, right?

Yes.

                                                       In what way?

I chose this wording initially:

How do you think about to manage this module as a companion component
in the service repository?

  Are you "suggesting" to move it to the evolution-data-server?

I propose to think about such a possibility.

  Or to a separate place?

This option might become also interesting.

  Or? My opinion is: do not move it anywhere.

Thanks for such feedback.

  There are reasons why it's where it is.

Can they be reconsidered occasionally?

Do you see the very difference in the communication? Being straight and concrete.

   I'd like to ask whether it's possible to move the Evolution's
   "alarm-notify" module to <....>, because <....>.

I dared to ask directly.

Regards,
Markus