Re: [Evolution-hackers] Code updates for MS 365

On Mon, 2020-11-02 at 11:21 -0500, Phillip A. Kenyon via evolution-
hackers wrote:
Has anyone looked into updating the Evolution code to support that?

        Hi,
there exists some code within evolution-ews (3.38.x), which can use the
Microsoft Graph API, but that API is highly incomplete and basically
unusable for such clients like Evolution. I can name you most of the
problems I had with that Microsoft Graph API, but I do not want to spam
the list.

I do not know when you've read the OAuth2 page the last time. There had
been done some changes recently. Maybe check it out again:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/EWS/OAuth2

        Bye,
        Milan