[Evolution-hackers] WebKit branch is ready

Hello everyone!

WebKitGtk+ 1.8.0 with the important patch has been released last night, and so everything is in place now and I'm ready to break^W merge to master. The branch has been rebased two days ago, I will only bump the webkit dependency version later today.

I hereby ask you guys for review and approval for the merge.

I'd suggest creating 4 or 5 new commits directly in master instead of actual git merge to avoid polluting master history with nearly 200 commits of my furious development :)

Cheers,

Dan