Re: [Evolution-hackers] Heads-up: CamelFolderSummary API changes for 3.3.1

On Thu, 2011-10-06 at 17:39 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
> I just committed CamelFolderSummary API changes for 3.3.1 in
> evolution-data-server and then made necessary changes in evolution,
> evolution-exchange, evolution-groupwise and evolution-mapi.
> I was always confused with that API, thus I decided to change it a bit.
> Consider this email as a head-up for an already done work.

Sounds like some awesome and much needed clean up work!

Can't say I'm very familiar with the summary API (still!) so I really
appreciate the write up explaining the changes.  Everything you wrote
sounds pretty straight-forward and sane.