Re: [Evolution-hackers] (summarize ][) New 'eclient' branch in eds

On Mon, 2011-05-09 at 17:41 +0200, Patrick Ohly wrote:
> Why duplicate the LOADED/ONLINE/READONLY/CACHE_DIR/CAPABILITIES
> properties? They could be defined as common E_CLIENT_BACKEND_
> properties.

It's just because of (so called) consistency. With merging common error
codes into E_CLIENT_ERROR_ "namespace" I realized that checking for
particular errors will not be that easy as is now, because one might
have two switches, one for domain E_CLIENT_ERROR and the other for
E_CAL/BOOK_ERROR. Not a big deal, but still.

And even it is not the same thing, I didn't want to have some properties
in CLIENT_BACKEND_ "namespace" and some in each respective, having to
hunt in documentation/header files for a complete list of properties.

Maybe doesn't matter at all? It's easy to change it.
	Milan