[Evolution-hackers] Master branches are now 3.1

Today I pushed gnome-3-0 branches for all of our modules.  That means
the master branches of our git repos are now open for 3.1 development.

Evolution 3.0 and co. will be released from the gnome-3-0 branches.
These branches are now under a hard code freeze until GNOME 3.0 is
released early next month.

If you're not a developer I recommend against trying to run the master
branch until after our initial 3.1 release, the date for which has not
yet been set.  This period of time is typically when topic branches get
merged and things break in master, so stick with the gnome-3-0 branch if
you need a functional build.