[Evolution-hackers] [evolution-kolab] Vital signs from the project

Hi everyone.

After a prolonged silence and a period of much work, the evolution-kolab team
gladly announces what you could call a first release candidate of the Kolab
plugin for Evolution (in fact, it is, only it has not officially been tagged
as one).
  Source code, packages, user manual and some supplemental files can be found
on the project's website, located at SourceForge:

        http://evolution-kolab.sourceforge.net/

We've made a more detailed announcement on the project's SF mailing list:

	https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=27679445

We're looking forward to receiving your feedback on the project, preferrably
via the project mailing list or the project's bug tracker.

Kind regards,

	Christian

Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48
D-57072 Siegen