Re: [Evolution-hackers] Testing Evolution 3.x

On Tue, 2011-02-08 at 21:21 +0100, Frederic Crozat wrote:
> This depends on kernel buffering and usb stick write speed.
>
> You shouldn't have removed the key.

Figured that out

> Just re-run the tool and really wait until it is complete and
> everything will be fine.

Not really.  I get two CD-ROM drives instead -- One functional and the
other (the first) dysfunctional.

> If you want to reset it for another use, run dd if=/dev/zero
> of=/dev/sdX bs=1M count=10 (where X is the letter corresponding to the
> stick,
> you can check with the tool) and you should be able to repartition it
> (after unplugging and replugging it).

Thanks.  I was able to reformat it afterwards.  All is fine once more.
I'm very grateful.  I should be reporting my experience with Gnome-3 and
Evolution 3.0 shortly.

--
Oku, Onyeibo
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/user:twohot