Re: [Evolution-hackers] New 'eclient' branch in eds

Hey,

I haven't had a chance to look at it all in detail, but two things
strike me from a quick glance:

 • If we're following the GIO async pattern, why do the
e_data_book_respond_*() functions still exist?

 • Please, please, please add some documentation to the new EDataBook.
Trying to understand how the old one was supposed to function was a
nightmare, and I would hope that the same mistake isn't repeated with
the shiny new version.

Thanks for working on this (and porting the Google Contacts backend!).

Philip