[Evolution-hackers] CSV, LDIF and VCF file import problems

I have been trying to sort out an import issue at the user-list.  I
guess the level of inquiry falls within the hacking domain.  I have some
CSV and VCF files of my Contacts created with Windows-7 export tool.  I
plan to import the contacts into Evolution running on Fedora Linux
(Lovelock).  My Evolution version is 3.0.0

Problem:
--------
Evolution is imports the contacts from the CSV file but drops the First
name and Surname fields.  The same thing happens with LDIF files.

Evolution imports VCF files correctly with one exception -> The Phone
value (work) is duplicated into 'Other' Phone Field.  Hence, the 'Work
Phone' and 'Other Phone' share the same number.

*Here is a sample VCF card:*

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Fakelast;Fakefirst
FN:Fakefirst Fakelast
TITLE:Musician
TEL;WORK;VOICE:02012473049
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:fakeperson yahoo com
REV:20110403T050042Z
END:VCARD

Question:
---------
(1) There is only one phone number in the TEL;WORK;VOICE field.  Why is
Evolution Showing that number as a *WORK* number as well as an *OTHER*
number?