Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution 2.91 installation error

On Thu, 2010-11-04 at 12:19 +0100, Stefano Facchini wrote:

hrm, please try update sources again, with commit 9cc43ef.

I'm wondering why I do not see these, because I would like to get them
as well. :(

> Maybe can this depend on the fact that I have an Evolution 2.30
> installed from ubuntu repository?

As long as you take care of libs and DBus services then it should not be
a problem. Note that since 2.32.0 is used GDBus, instead of dbus-glib
(in 2.30.x) and the API also changed, thus using factories
(e-addressbook-factory/e-calendar-factory) which are not for the same
version as Evolution may cause trouble. The thing with DBus service is
most likely it and may explain your below P.S.. (Feel free to search
evolution-list/evolution-hackers archives for hints how to deal with
it.)
	Bye,
	Milan