[Evolution-hackers] Problems with Migration from 2.28.4 to 2.30 (master): calendar, task, memo not there

Hallo,

Just tried the latest git version (master). Building and compiling went
relatively smooth.
After following advice at
http://www.mail-archive.com/evolution-hackers gnome org/msg03339.html
the app came up okay. Unfortunately, when I opened the calendar, the
different calendars would show up in the list to the left, but no data
is displayed, even though the ics files clearly exist and contain data.
When I tried to import one of those ics files the app crashed.
What is the correct way to migrate from 2.28.x to the latest version?

--
thomas