[Evolution-hackers] Building against gtk3

Hi,
I have the latest version of gnome-shell 2.91 running and I'd like to
build evolution 2.91 against the gtk3 library. Is there any instruction
to do this?

I hope this would solve the issue I have with the window showing the
list of emails. As soon as evolution starts, it works well, but after a
while it gets broken and is not updated anymore. For example, if I
switch to calendar and then back to mail, instead of the list of emails
this window shows the portion of calendar view which occupied that
region.