[Evolution-hackers] Weird folder selection bug

Hi evoultion hackers,

sorry for not having a patch at hand for this one, but I had no time to
dive into the API deep enough for figuring this one out:
(and instead of cluttering bz with even more trvial bug reports, I
wanted to ask first on advice how to write a patch)

When I want to select the folder in which evolution puts it's mail, the
selection button changes it's label to the selected folder name. The
problem is: The selected folder name is:

a) translated (leading to "Verschickt" instead of "Sent" which would be
the correct name. ("Verschickt" is the german translation of the
evolution internal Sent mail folder, "Sent" is a subfolder of my Maildir
account)

b) misinterpreted on reopening that dialog. Instead of the selected
folder ("Maildir/Sent") I get "Verschickt" selected as if the selection
did not change anything (what in fact it did - new mail is dropped into
Maildir/Sent)

So my first thaught was: Is that glades fault (the buttons label is set
to translatable) and could that be fixed by setting the buttons
translatable value to false (or would than _nothing_ get translated at
all)?

And: What the f*** does that dialog get as content? Somewhere the
correct information (aka Path) is stored, as it works. But from that
point to the dialogs display it gets turned into a completely different
path. How is that even possible?

So if one could answer those questions I could probably write a patch
for that issue.

regards

Christoph