Re: [Evolution-hackers] Error Reporting in libebook

On Mon, 2009-01-19 at 10:00 +0530, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
> Ross, didn't we break once before by stripping off some exposed bonobo
> stuff on the APIs ? So, is this new on the branch?

The removal of exposed Bonobo interfaces was strictly speaking an API
break but didn't effect anyone because the functions which were removed
from the public API were impossible to call from outside
libebook/libecal.

Adding GErrors to the client library would be a serious break for
clients, and something I'd personally defer until a full redesign of the
client APIs (something else I've been thinking about).

Ross
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com
                                           www: http://burtonini.com