Re: [Evolution-hackers] Plans for GroupDAV/CalDAV/CardDAV/plain WebDAV?

> I'd like to ask, what are the plans for supporting completely
> GroupDAV / CalDAV / CardDAV / or simply
> calendars/todo's/journals/contacts over plain WebDAV?
> AFAIK the current stable version supports:
> • CalDAV: now complete (calendar, todo, journal) (since 2.25)
> • CardDAV: not implemented
> • GroupDAV/plain WebDAV: only adressbook (since 2.24)
> (Plus there was once some GroupDAV plugin, but I wasn't able to
> get it work, see http://www.groupdav.org/implementations.html ...)

The GroupDAV connector is long since been unmaintained.  It did work
reasonably well with Evo 2.8, but the Evo API seems to change with every
release.  I believe the last work on the GroupDAV connector was 2+ years
ago.  The SVN URL is
<http://developer.opengroupware.org/OGoProjects/evolution-groupdav/trunk>

But I wasn't aware that 2.24 could create a WebDAV (GroupDAV)
addressbook;  that is interesting.