Re: [Evolution-hackers] Anyone doing nightly builds for SUSE?

On Fri, 2009-12-04 at 17:00 -0500, Suman Manjunath wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-12-04 at 15:17 -0600, John Lange wrote:
> > Just curious if anyone is doing nightly (or frequent) package builds for
> > SUSE (11.2)?
>
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/GNOME://Evolution://snapshots/openSUSE_11.2/
>
> > I'd like to test some of the new features and bug fixes but in the past,
> > when I've tried to use packages from openSUSE Factory, it also had
> > dependencies on newer versions of the entire gnome stack which was a big
> > headache.
>
> The above repository was meant to host daily snapshots of the vanilla
> code. Right now though, it is picking up code from the 2.28 branch. I'll
> try to get it to compile the 2.29 series over the holidays.

The snapshots repository is now building git master. It may take a while
before all the mirrors show the updates.

Also the MAPI repository:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/GNOME://Evolution://mapi/

is building Samba 4 alpha 10, (soon to be) libmapi 0.9 and
evolution-mapi 0.29.3. However, evolution-mapi 0.29.3 is not available
for the 11.2 repository without the snapshots (evolution-mapi has a
dependency on e-d-s 2.29.1)