Re: [Evolution-hackers] encryption in evolution-data-server

Thank you ross!

I got it.

By the way, in the function sm_encrypt at
"evolution-data-server/camel/camel-smime-context.c", I saw so many
function like NSS_SMIMEUtil_FindBulkAlgForRecipients and so on. These
functions seems no source code, and I can not understand what algorithms
are used in the S/MIME.

I do not know what algorithms are used for symmetric encryption and
asymmetric encryption, and the specific signature algorithms? And
whether the algorithms are implemented in the evolution, or they just
call the external packages?

Can you do me a favor? I would be very appreciate for your help.

Shuai Liu