Re: [Evolution-hackers] evolution and ldap contacts

  And my favourite feature request:
   DISABLE LDAP if you cannot see the server.
  I need to tunnel in to my work to get the LDAP server; without
access Evo hangs for 1 minute between each transaction.  And some places
I cannot make the tunnel, so evo is unusable.
             Bill