Re: [Evolution-hackers] bug fixing in stable 2.22.x branch

On Thu, 2008-08-21 at 00:40 +0200, Gilles Dartiguelongue wrote:
> As one of the gentoo's maintainers of the gnome packages, provided with
> bug reports and patches we will apply anything that seems critical
> enough

Do you actively watch the bug tracker or should critical issues be
brought to your attention, as suggested in this mail thread? I assume
that you are on the distributor-list?

>  until we get 2.24 in stable which usually takes 1 to 3 months
> after the release. We usually reduce the pace of the changes on a
> package when it reaches stable though so you better group submission :)

I think Chenthill will prepare such a list, so get ready ;-)

My own list includes:
      * 548268: time zone conversion incorrect (patch ready, pending
        complete test coverage)
      * 546934: [Exchange Connector] contact change tracking is broken
        (required by SyncEvolution)

--
Bye, Patrick Ohly