Re: [Evolution-hackers] 2.22.3 Breaks evolution-scalix?

Milan Crha wrote:
	Hi,
it would be nice to open a bug on http://bugzilla.gnome.org and paste
there the state of evolution in time of the "freeze" (just let it
"freeze", attach gdb to it, do "thread apply all bt" and paste the
result to the bug). There will be shown what it does. Maybe similar
things for other processes, like eds, your evo-scalix, would show more
info too, I do not know.

The other issue (readonly calendar), hmm, that will be harder, I guess.

Please let us know the bug number, so it will be trackable.

I filed the bug, it is number 547939.

From what I can see, the relevant threads are just waiting.

Thanks,
--Pat