Re: [Evolution-hackers] Request for a new EPlugin hook in composer windowI would like to modify the Evolution Composer windo

ahoj,

Am Montag, den 14.04.2008, 15:55 -0400 schrieb Gary Ilijevich:
> I would like to modify the Evolution Composer window.  I would like to
> add a button to the window that, when pressed, checks the entered text
> for unallowed words (DirtyWords).  I would also like to do this check
> when the user presses the Send button.

sounds basically like what the "attachment reminder" plugin already does
(when clicking "Send", check the text for some dirty words like "attach"
and when there's no attachment show a warning)?

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed