[Evolution-hackers] Controlled checkins/commits

Hello very one,

A big thanks to every one who has contributed to Evolution (2.12) cycle.
We have added lots of features and stability fixes to Evolution 2.12. As
a part of ensuring the stability, lets take a step forward and make sure
that no further commits breaks what we have built over a period of time.
So all the patches/commits (including the project/module maintainers)
should be reviewed by at least one peer maintainer. This holds good till
we release Evolution 2.12 and once we branch out, we are free to do
newer things to the trunk.

Thanks for all your co-operation. Lets make Evolution 2.12 rock solid!

-Srini.