[Evolution-hackers] Evolution C# Bindings - Adding a contact to Evolution

Hi,

I need to get the contacts from the SugarCRM webservice and
add them to evolution. I would like to do this using Mono/C# and the
evolution-cil package.

Where can I find an example on how to add contacts to Evolution this
way?

And if the bindings do not support it, what would be my next best move?
Please not I'm not familiar with C++ or native linux programming, only
Mono.

Timothy.