Re: [Evolution-hackers] Chaning fields in the message list view

Hi Alfredo,

Le samedi 13 janvier 2007 à 19:01 +0000, Alfredo Matos a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I've just started to try hacking away at evolution. But i could use a
> few valuable pointers:
>
> In the mail view, on the message list i want to do the following:
>
> 1) Change the From field to display the just the Sender's name, or just
> the email if the name does not exist.
As I just discovered (really something like 5 minutes ago) that it is
already present in evolution. Just right click on the column header,
select add a column and choose "Sender" (rough translation) instead of
"From".

> 2) Change the Date format from 12h to 24h.
I'm not sure about this, but I think it is related to the definition of
your locale in glibc.

> I've reached as far as the evolution-data-server source, looking at the
> camel code, particularly at CamelMessageInfo and CamelMessageInfoBase.
> Am i on the right track ? Would appreciate some pointers towards where
> to code this...
I've found the feature of your first point by looking at
mail/message-list.c

--
Gilles Dartiguelongue <dartigug esiee fr>