Re: [Evolution-hackers] Requests

On Do, 2007-01-04 at 05:40 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
> > A greater wish would be an interface for eGroupware, perhaps per SyncML
> > or so. There are external programs already, but it's still a bit
> > complicated.
>
> yes, there's an syncml plugin available, as far as i know - it is
> possible already. what's exactly "complicated" here?

There are even two, OpenSync and my (IMHO of course) less complex
SyncEvolution. SyncEvolution is tested against eGroupware.

What is missing in both solutions is a true Evolution plugin. I'd be
happy to accept a patch for SyncEvolution which adds that... at least
this might be relevant for this list ;-)

--
Bye, Patrick Ohly