Re: [Evolution-hackers] Minimize to Systray

I've already tried that program, but I don't very much like it.

Is there an intentional design reason why such a feature has not been
implemented?

I just spent a week covering for a friend at his job. He uses Outlook,
and it minimizes to the system tray. I got notifications of new mail,
and of appointments and tasks. I would really like it if Evolution was
able to do this without sitting in the window list.

Thank you all for your hard work on Evolution, it's a great program. It
has some of the best mail filtering capabilities available.

Benjamin