[Evolution-hackers] Copyright assignment

Hello list,
I'm having some problems tracking down the copyright assignment form.

It seems that http://forge.novell.com/modules/xoopsfaq/?cat_id=30 should be the right page. The link for the forms there leads me to a page telling me that the administrator needs to update the wiki page (http://forge.novell.com/modules/xfmod/docman/index.php?group_id=1417&docid=856&private=1 ).

Following the link in this message gets me to http://developer.novell.com/wiki/index.php/Evolution , but the link on this page is dead: http://ftp.novell.com//pub/forge/evolution/docs/copyright_form.pdf

I also tried to mail copyright ximian com , but the mail bounces. Is it copyright novell com now, or is there any other address I should use?

--
Håvard Wigtil || http://wigtil.net