Re: [Evolution-hackers] Want to post bounty for SyncML plugin (to use with eGroupware)

On Tue, 2006-06-06 at 12:04 +0900, Daniel Bo wrote:
> This is awesome. Thank you so much for the work.

The 0.3 release with full calendar, task and contact support is close. A
source snapshot is available from the SF project page, so if you are
interested to see whether it addresses your needs, now would be a good
time to look at it.

> I'll post my bounty to turn your work into a plugin so that people can
> simply fill in a few check boxes and make it happen.

Can you let me know where you'll post that (URL perhaps)? I'd like to
reference it.

>  Right now it is
> possible to do with MultiSync, but you obviously know that is a
> less-than-optimal solution since you wrote SyncEvolution.

These deficiencies made me stop using it. No idea when OpenSync will be
ready to replace it. In the meantime I am quite happy with
SyncEvolution.

--
Bye, Patrick Ohly