Re: [Evolution-hackers] Move and Copy in Calendar/Tasks/Addressbook

On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 11:39 +0800, Not Zed wrote:

> You can't dnd without a mouse.
>
> I presume you can bring up the context menu however.
>
> On Wed, 2004-04-28 at 10:43 -0400, JP Rosevear wrote:
> > Given that cut and paste and drag and drop (well not for tasks, but
> > soon) work and the editors have a selector, do we really need the Move
> > and Copy contextual operations?  Its currently broken in the calendar
> > and the address book.

You can cut/copy/paste though.  I'm not saying toast these from the
mailer either, just from calendar and addressbook since they are new
features and kind of broken atm.  Long term they could probably come
back.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>