Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution Errors

What about the messages like "expunge all folders?" that currently have a "don't ask again" button?

I'm thinking we should probably have 3 choices on these, as buttons. e.g.

"dont expunge" "expunge this time" "expunge always without asking"

Although that text looks a bit long.

The checkbox implies something which isn't true, that is "dont ask again and no" means no always and don't ask again.  Which actually makes no sense for these options, they should be run eventually, which is why it actually means 'no this time, but next time run it without asking' (maybe thats a bug).

I'm not sure all of the other errors can be quite so specific either, but i guess i'll see.