[Evolution-hackers] status, new dialogs

Since I'm off on vacation starting tomorrow until Tuesday I thought I'd
send a status report.  I committed the parts of the "new" dialog changes
that are mostly complete tonight, that means the calendar and task
stuff.  I don't know if there is currently any api for setting the color
on the calendar components so the color picker is not hooked to anything
until I know how to do that (the dialog part will take 5 min).

The addressbook dialog is not completely done yet so it will have to
wait until I get back but it will only take a little time.  Have a nice
weekend everyone.

--Larry