Re: [Evolution-hackers] Getting the calendar text from an ecal

On Sun, 2004-04-04 at 22:01 +0800, Trent Lloyd wrote:
> Right yeh I got it done (i did somethign similar to the
> e_cal_get_component_as_string code but just put multiple objects in)
>
> thanks for that.
>
> What I can't figure out is out to use the view API to get updates, are
> there docs somewhere? (i cant seem to find an understandable example in
> the evo source either)

You need to e_cal_get_query and then listen to the object it returns
(ECalView) for the various signals it emits and you are interested in,
then you start the view and it starts returning stuff.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
Novell, Inc.