Re: [Evolution-hackers] Getting the calendar text from an ecal

On Sun, 2004-04-04 at 01:31 +0800, Trent Lloyd wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> How do you get the text for an entire calendar, rather than just
> individual objects in the calendar.
>
> The code below prints a calendar for each object, I just want one for the whole thing

you can't, there is no concept of file in the calendar backends (except
for the file-based ones, of course), which means there is no API to do
that. But creating the entire file is pretty easy. Just create a
VCALENDAR top-level component (e_cal_util_new_toplevel) and add to it
the events and the timezones needed for those events
(icalcomponent_add_component on the VCALENDAR).

cheers