[Evolution-hackers] Patch review for HEAD?

Hello,

there has been a bit of patching activity on HEAD.  I am afraid we are
going to have trouble tracking down what is going on, especially given
that we don't have a plan in place yet.

So, how about sending all the patches for the trunk in for review on
evolution-patches as well?

We should also be discussing all the changes on this list, so we don't
unexpectedly break things and keep the quality of the trunk under
control and not cause regressions.

The plans for 2.0 are already quite ambitious (with the possible UI
revamp and all), so we should try to be conservative on the changes we
are making to the trunk right now.

Thoughts?

-- Ettore