[evince] Release notification

Hello,

Thank you all for Evince. It really does a great job, and I completely stopped installing the Adobe reader thanks to you !

As I wish to keep a collection of Windows systems up-to-date, do you have a mailing-list or other notification method dedicated to announcing the availability of new releases of Evince ?

I know sourceforge provides such a system, so I was wondering I you had any besides the full-fledged mailing-list ?

Best regards,

Kevin POCHAT