[evince] The new look-and-feel

Hi,

I'm using evince since a few years already. I changed to it, because it was the one pdf-reader that most suited me and is able to print propperly. Lately there was a big change in the look-and-feel of the program. A huge "buttonbar" takes to much space, and I don't find the menu anymore etc.

I have a few questions about it:
- is it possible to switch back to the old style?
- how do I open the menu now? Or is it gone forever?
- is there a way to adjust the size of this "buttonbar"?

I tried to find answers with google, but I couldn't find them.
If theres a document giving answers to my questions please send me the link.

Thanks a lot
Karl