Re: [evince] start evince in minimal, simple mode

Hi, which version of evince are you using? And in which environment? If you are using a recent enough version, then you could probably use the Save current settings as default. If that does not work (there were some bugs) then you could probably use dconf-editor or gconf-editor (depending on the version you are using) to edit the defaults

Greetings