Re: [evince] fast display of scanned documents

Hi Jorg,

currently there are two #define macros that you can change to get you more pages and more cache size. In the file  shell/ev-window.c line 275, you have

#define PAGE_CACHE_SIZE 52428800 for the size of the cache.

and in libview/ev-pixbuf-cache.c line 93 you have

#define MAX_PRELOAD_PAGES 3
to know how many pages to preload in advance.

If you change that and recompile, you should be fine.

Greetings

José