Re: [evince] navigating using footnotes in a PDF document

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 10:11 AM, Denis Bitouzé <dbitouze wanadoo fr> wrote:
> Le dimanche 15/04/12 à 18h55,
> "jose aliste gmail com" <jose aliste gmail com> a écrit :
>
>> I think there is not such functionality, however, it should not be so
>> dificult to implement, please file a bug.
>
> IMHO, this functionality is the same as going back through history
> after jumping from one place to another thanks to hyperlinks. Evince
> 2.32.0, on my Mandriva 2011.0 Linux box, doesn't provide such a
> functionality (sigh...) but, if I'm right, newer versions provide it.

It's already there on 2.32.0, but it is very hidden... You just need
to edit the toolbar and add the History (or Back) button.
The thing is that here Udvarias is asking for having alt+left arrow as
a shortcut for this back history thing, which is not on the bug, and
therefore, would be a nice and simple addition.

Cheers,

José