Re: [evince] Document Viewer Error

On 20/10/11 04:47, Adam Bottomley wrote:
Document Viewer 2.32.0
Ubuntu 11-04-14

I like your document viewer but I have noticed an error it makes in reading PDF
files.
On my system it is giving me a capital greek upsilon (curly Y) when it should
give a degree symbol in equations in a chemistry article.
The equation doesn't make much sense with that letter in it.

Hi!

I'm not an evince developer, but if you provide a reference to the article and equation number, I'll be happy to try it on my system, using Evince 3.2.1 (With Cairo 0.16.7) on Debian Sid Linux.

Best regards
Torquil Sørensen