Re: Saving print settings is annoying

Il giorno gio, 11/03/2010 alle 12.42 -0500, Patrick Lam ha scritto:

> Perhaps there should be a way to edit the default print settings and
> push a button to persist the defaults. In any case, I don't think that
> choosing some setting on a particular job should ever cause that
> setting to persist automatically and apply to future jobs.

I second this request. The print setting auto memory is really annoying.
Usually I change print setting to match the print job to current
document and rarely, and every time I've to remember to reset the
status.

But I suppose this issues should be discussed on usability list and
applied to all GNOME applications.

Cheers, Luca