Different page numbers for printing

Hi,

In a ps document I have, evince shows actual page numbers in the box on
the top left, ie the numbers that are printed on the document pages. The
document starts with page number 5. The print dialog however uses
numbers starting with 1, hence they are different from those displayed
in the the box on the top left. I find this irritating and I printed the
wrong pages a couple of times. Is this a bug or intentional?
I suggest to change the numbers in the print dialog to match those in
the page number box.

--
Regards,
Boris