Re: Re: glade 3 widget

Do you know if there are windows binaries available. I have decided to try and do a simple and fast protoype of a stand alone appication in python and gtk rather than trying to get pdf viewing capabilities in winforms and C# with the .net platform. I am also asking the poppler mailing list if they have windows python bindings available. I know the python bindgins are in the gnome-python-desktop package for linux distros i installed it on my laptop.

thanks for your help with the code example too

Cory