Re: [evince] Annotation and evince

Hi,

> Currently in evince 2.32 you can add pdf annotations, but you need
> poppler-0.15.

after a long time struggling with jhbuild, evince, and poppler, I've
managed to build evince 2.91.3 with poppler/cairo 0.15.3 just to find
out that I cannot add annotations to a PDF (I *can* view already
existing ones, but I haven't come up with a solution to adding new
text annotations as Carlos explained some months ago in this video:
http://carlosgc.linups.org/gnome/evince-annotations.html )

Any clue? Thanks in advance for your help.

Juanan Pereira
http://diariolinux.com