Re: Poor rendering quality with scientific articles

Op woensdag 17-03-2010 om 21:52 uur [tijdzone +0400], schreef Viale
Fabrice:
> There is a frequent problem of font rendering for scientific articles. A
> lot of Journals are quite impossible to read with Evince. Acrobat Reader
> provide better display. I send you one pdf to illustrate.

I had a quick look at the article you attached in both Evince and
Acrobat. Indeed the Acrobat rendering is more legible. PDF rendering in
Evince is performed by the Poppler library, so I suggest you file a bug
in the Freedesktop Bugzilla for the Poppler component, and attach the
file to the bug there.

    — Wouter