Possible bug?

Hi guys.

I am not sure if this is a bug with evince or as another helpful user suggested poppler, however he suggested I pop you guys an email to let you know about my issue to see if it is a bug and to see if it has already been reported on or not.

Without going into the full detail the best thing here is to provide you with a link to a post I made at http://registry.gimp.org/node/15938

Basically what is happening is that when opening or viewing some PDF files with evince, Gimp or even just viewing the thumbnails in the folder there is some colour distortion and gradient loss. Opening the file in Adobe Reader however shows the file fine without an degradation of the image at all. Please let me know if you need any further information as I would be happy to provide whatever you need :)

Cheers

Greg

--
If you have not yet ditched windows, now might be a good time to try
ubuntu - linux for human beings <http://www.ubuntulinux.org/>