print order bug?

Hey there!

It seems as if there is a bug in evince, when trying to print multiple sites to a single one. Although there is an option to arrange the desired order - it doesn't work at all. This problem already raised in some forums - I don't know, whether this is only related to Ubuntu and if you already know about that. I'm sorry for not looking for an existing bug tracking site of yours - writing was more comfortable to me.

OS: Ubuntu 9.04
evince ver.: 2.26.1

Have fun coding.

;)